Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Mac N Cheese Anyone?

To anyone out there who wants some amazing mac and cheese....
Listen up.

My favorite mac and cheese is by far the mac and cheese that 
you can get at Noodles and Company. This is a picture of it and what you do 
is you mix the cheese in with it and it melts and it is the most amazing
tasting thing in the world!


The next best mac and cheese there is, is probably the mac and cheese
from Costco. Though it doesn't even come close to the delicious 
taste of Noodles and Company.


3 comments:

  1. oh when you satisfy a craving for mac and cheese ummmm.... that is the best feeling in the world! takes me back to the good old days

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your line that says, "Like seashells think about being found," ya I'm stealing that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE mac and cheese...
    Try it at any small-town diner. They always serve the best bowl of noodles you ever did eat.
    True story about the melted cheese.
    Okay I'll stop now. (but you should know that I'm in love with you now.)

    ReplyDelete