Monday, February 18, 2013

Dear (Insert Name Here)

 I'm Thinking Of You
I'm thinking about you like sharks, whales and turtles think about the ocean.
Like seashells think about being found.
Like surf boards think about waves and waves think about reaching beaches.
 Like ships think about staying afloat.


I'm thinking about you like planes and helicopters think about flying.
Like birds think about not getting caught in a plane.
Like weed thinks about potheads and potheads think about getting high.
Like Carl thinks about reaching paradise falls.

I'm thinking about you like hot chocolate thinks about marshmallows.
Like snowboarders think about the slopes.
Like cold hands think about fireplaces and fireplaces think about Santa.
Like snowmen think about carrots and buttons.

4 comments:

  1. wow those are perfect combinations!
    "Like Carl thinks about reaching paradise falls.Like snowmen think about carrots and buttons."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your line that says, "Like seashells think about being found," ya I'm stealing that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. stolen. I'm thinking about you like sharks,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool title. I also enjoyed your picture.

    ReplyDelete