Thursday, May 23, 2013

Who I Really Am


I was brought into this world on August 28, 1995 in West Jordan Utah. I grew up there until I was 7. We moved up to Suncrest and I've lived up there for 10 years now. My sophmore year at Lone Peak I found out I had inherited my anxiety and depression problems from my mother. I wasn't very social until I was put on antidepressants where I became pretty talkative and made lots of friends. And probably a good amount of enemies. I was in a pretty shitty relationship for a year and a half where I let her push me around and make me feel like nothing. Luckily, I got out of they relationship and a year later, started dating the girl of my dreams, and we're still together and going strong. Now I'm here about to graduate high school and never be back here again! Hell yeah!

-Wilson 

No comments:

Post a Comment